Ryobi parts book
The company's ideology is based on a precise understanding of the real requirements of the client to the power tool. If you are a keen owner who wants to decorate your home or garden. With Ryobi power tools you can do anything. Ryobi has everything you need for your home and garden. Ryobi® strictly adheres to current abatement standards. RYOBI ONE + tools are equipped with a system with lithium- ion batteries with a reduced amount of emissions into the environment. Thus, Ryobi® complies with European safety standards that are considered the most stringent, such as the WEE and RoHS directives.
As one of the largest and most innovative power tool manufacturers in the world. Ryobi® provides high performance and reliability, we have built a solid reputation by identifying the needs and expectations of the user from the power tools to make house and garden work more efficient, safe and comfortable. Expand-It ™, Autoshift ™, Touchstart ™ ... and many other new features that greatly simplify gardening and do-it-yourself work.
Caring for the environment is everyone’s responsibility, and Ryobi® is no exception. Ryobi activity is expressed in the production of the One + Tool System ™ battery line, which reduces the number of unnecessary batteries and chargers, as well as electronic ignition systems for engines with reduced emissions to the environment.
In addition to strict compliance with current pollution control standards in the design of its products, Ryobi® also complies with European safety standards that are considered to be the most stringent, such as the WEE and RoHS directives.
Ryobi® is a trademark of Techtronic Industries (TTI), a world-class leader in household, professional and industrial tools for the home, garden, repair and construction industry. Strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products and exceptional people is the key to our success.
The company Ryobi Limited was established in 1943 in Japan as a manufacturer of high-quality casting for the Japanese industry, and in the near future expanded its production, starting the development and production of printing machines, tools and sports equipment. Today the company Ryobi Limited is a modern large international company. The structure of Ryobi Limited includes 15 subsidiaries, combined with a network of dealers in 60 countries, it provides sales in 140 countries, including Russia. Production of diverse products provides the company with financial stability in a constantly changing world market economy.
In the field of high-precision industrial casting, RYOBI confidently ranks among the world leaders. In particular, RYOBI is a major supplier of casting for the automotive industry. RYOBI precision casting is used in more than 2000 parts of more than one hundred models of Japanese cars, famous for their reliability. This result was achieved through hard work and investment in their own development. RYOBI is a holder of a number of industrial patents, in particular for the RNC (Ryobi New Casting) system, a new casting production system that provides castings of increased strength and accuracy.
- In 1961, the production of small-format printing machines began.
- In 1973, Ryobi Limited began the production of power tools, as well as made garden and gasoline engine line: planers, certain types of circular saws, grinders, jackhammers, perforators. They made a few battery models, a little network, a bit of heavy equipment.
- In 1997 he received a certificate for the company's tools.
- In 1999, TechTronic Inductries (TTI) - a company specializing in the supply of household and professional power tools, garden equipment - concludes a license agreement with Ryobi Limited and begins to use the Ryobi brand to manufacture and promote electric tools and garden equipment in accordance with this license agreement. And begins a new story of the brand, which is most interesting to us gardeners, gardeners, gardeners and everyone who can not just sit in a lounge chair or on a chair, sipping fresh. All products under the Ryobi brand: both power tools and garden equipment are manufactured in factories in China owned by TTI Holding. From this point on, the company’s interest in terms of consumer product lines increases.
- In 2010, TTI re-branded Ryobi - restarting the brand, aimed at breathing new life into it. Now the tool wears a bright lime color. In the same year, 68 new products from Ryobi were released, they became better and more attractive to the end user.
The line of construction and garden tools is expanding, new jigsaws, drills, hair dryers, planers, as well as trimmers, mowers, garden saws, etc. appear. RYOBI company does not forget about the production of machine tools, because in this