Nissan Marine parts book
Boat engines Nissan Marine created with the expectation of professional use: on fishing, cargo and traveling boats, which means they are hardy and unpretentious. For better corrosion protection, the internal water cavities of the engines are galvanized. All motors are equipped with a water pump in a stainless steel housing, and the rubber impeller of the pump has increased clearances, which increases the service life when used in water that is clouded with silt and sand.
Nissan Motor Company, Ltd., abbreviated as Nissan, was founded in 1933 and is currently a multinational automaker headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. But if the cars under the Japanese brand Nissan are well known in our country, then not all have heard about the outboard motors of Nissan Marine (Nissan Marin).
Nissan, with its advanced automotive technology, entered the global outboard boat engine market in 1970, introducing the outboard engine for the first pleasure craft made in Japan. Since that time, Nissan has taken a strong place in various industries related to the production and sale of pleasure craft, sea transportation, as well as the export of outboard motors.
For the effective management of the division of the company engaged in the production of boat engines, in 2000, Nissan Marine was created. Nissan Marine Company is a specialized company operating in all sectors of the maritime business, including the development, production, sale and after- sales service of boat engines. In constant concern for customers, the company constantly offers new products and services. Currently, Nissan Marine has nine of its divisions in various countries of the world.
Production of boat engines under the brand Nissan Marine is exclusively in Japan. They are collected on the same lines as the Tohatsu and Honda. Tohatsu and Nissan Marin are essentially brothers, almost twins, they are most often the complete set and the final performance. The filling is the same. As for the range, the company Nissan Marine offers the market model with indices NS, NSD, NSF and BF. Wherever there is the letter "F" - these are four-stroke engines. The BF series is produced jointly with Honda, and the rest are already going along with Tohatsu. Motors up to 90 hp have a short (S) and long (L) "leg", and above, already a long (L) and extra long (XL). Medium-power models can be equipped with a remote control, electric starter and electric trimmer (tilt angle change). If you buy more powerful motors, then you will get all this as standard.
Benefits of Nissan Marine Motors
- each Nissan outboard motor is checked before leaving the factory
- over the years, Nissan engines are rated by experts as the most reliable outboard motors
- based on the production of boat engines using the latest TLDI® direct injection technology uses the same proven engine, the reliability of which has been proven by millions of hours of operation in a variety of conditions
- no technology is used by the company and does not appear to it in the global market until it is completely sure that it provides the renowned reliability of Nissan Marine
- Nissan Marine dealers and their service personnel are among the most experienced in the industry
- Nissan Marine has been selling boat engines since 1984, and since then, they have received worldwide recognition for their reliability