MAHLE The brand belongs to the concern MAHLE Group. Group members are the following manufacturers of automotive components: Mahle Original. Leading partner of the automotive industry
Mahle parts book
MAHLE The brand belongs to the concern MAHLE Group. Group members are the following manufacturers of automotive components: Mahle Original. Leading partner of the automotive industry Mahle is a major manufacturer, developer and supplier of auto parts, finished modules and systems. Interestingly, today Mahle is a whole group including Mahle Gmbh, the MWP Mahle association is J.Wizemann-Pleuco GmbH, and the Knecht Filter Group. The skate of the group are filters, 90% of which are produced in Austria, and the remaining 10% in a number of European countries, South Africa, and also South Korea. The Mahle range includes engine parts, turbocharger components, valve coupling components, camshafts, thermostats, filters of all types, bushings, mechatronic assemblies and their components, bearings, turbines. Motorists' opinions about the quality of filters differ, but when it comes to engines and mechatronics, the opinion is one: they are the same originals, but at the price of spare parts from the secondary market in Europe. Products Mahle fake disastrously often. Identification of a company product begins with packaging: no defects in printing and glossy coating. Pay attention to the presence of a pair of QR codes and a holographic sticker, as well as an indication of where exactly the spare part was produced. If we are talking about the filter Mahle, then it should not smell like glue or rubber, and also have a cellophane shell. The name of the company MAHLE consists of the surnames of the founding brothers Hermann and Ernst Male. In 1920, Hermann Malé got a job as an engineer in a small workshop for reflow of engine pistons to Helmut Hirt. The workshop was located in the suburb of Stuttgart, Germany. In 1922, Ernst Male took the place of technical director in this workshop. In 1927, the brothers became co-owners of the company and bought a patent from an American company for the production of engine pistons. Began active production of pistons from a light high-carbon alloy. But the engines did not work for a long time due to ingress of dust and dirt into the engine, so the development of filters for cleaning the air entering the engine began. In 1925, the production of filters began. In 1932, the brothers finally bought the company's share from Hirt. In 1938, the brand appeared MAHLE. In 1949, opened a plant in Brazil. New MAHLE parts are developed and tested in our own laboratories. The special pride of the research center are special tunnels where it is possible to create any climatic conditions: from the North Pole to the Sahara desert. At the moment, MAHLE is a huge company with many divisions. The headquarters of "MAHLE" is located in Stuttgart. All plants of the company are certified according to international standards OS 9000 and ISO9001. The MAHLE group of companies includes such brands as MAHLE ORIGINAL, MAHLE FILTER, KNECHT, METAL LEVE and CLEVITE. The range of the company: piston rings, pistons and cylinder liners, liners, bushings, stop rings, air filters, fuel filters, oil filters, cabin filters.