The widest range of both gasoline and diesel engines Kohler allows you to say with confidence that you can find the engine you need among the Kohler models. The legendary quality of this brand and the scale of production allow you to be confident in the right choice of Kohler motors! Kohler Engine Series
• Kohler Courage SV is a professional 4-stroke single-cylinder gasoline engines with an overhead valve arrangement (OHV) and a vertical arrangement of the power take-off shaft, air cooling for consumer use, designed for operation in harsh conditions, with a capacity of 15 to 27 hp.
• Kohler Courage XT - 4-stroke single-cylinder petrol engines (OHV) for air cooling with a horizontal steel forged crankshaft and a cast-iron cylinder liner with a capacity from 3.5 to 4.5 hp
• Kohler Courage SH (small horizontal) is represented by one 4-stroke single-cylinder petrol engine (OHV) of air cooling Kohler SH 265 with a horizontal steel forged crankshaft and cast iron cylinder liner, 6.5 hp
• Kohler Courage Pro CV - 4-stroke two-cylinder V-twin (V-Twin) gasoline engines with an overhead valve arrangement (OHV) and vertical position of the power take-off shaft, air cooling, with power from 20.0 to 27.0 hp
• Kohler Command Pro CH is the most powerful line of units in its class. Shaft positioning in Kohler gasoline engines of the Command PRO CH series is horizontal. An alarm system is built into all engines, timely warning of a critically low oil level in the system, which has a beneficial effect on the already high resource of Kohler gasoline engines of the Command PRO CH series.
• Kohler Aegis - 4-stroke two-cylinder V-twin (V-Twin) gasoline engines with upper valve arrangement (OHV), horizontal PTO and liquid-cooled. Capacity from 17.9 kW (24 hp) to 23.1 kW (31 hp).
• Kohler diesel engines are 4-stroke single and three-cylinder engines, with liquid and air cooling, with a horizontal PTO.