BCS America parts book
BCS was founded in 1943 by the simple intuition of Luigi Castoldi, its brilliant founder, and soon became firm and well-structured, the pride of those who would be the prestige of Italian companies in the field of agricultural mechanization of the post-war.
His first business was spinning around a small workshop in Abbiategrasso, Italy, an active town in the Ticino Valley in Milan. - supporting frame, which also contains the transmission and cutting system it means MF 243, which is “a real revolution in the agrarian landscape of the time, as for its enormous production capacity for concrete improvement in the lives of the peasants, it is no longer necessary to have a hard day of hand mowing”
The mower's success was amazing and convinced engineer Luigi to develop a full range of agricultural equipment designed to reduce manual labor in favor of mechanical solutions, and to be efficient and effective. After the mowers followed the reaper-binders for cutting and harvesting grain sheaves, and in the late 1960s, BCS entered the field of maintenance of green areas with the creation of the first multi- purpose tractor “light” and small, for which only expensive and bulky cars.
In 1970 rotary disks for tractors were introduced. Since then, BCS has diversified its production in several areas feed equipment, professional maintenance equipment, power mowers, tractors, specialized tractors and generators.
BCS is the pioneering brand of the BCS Group, which also includes Ferrari (tractors) and Pasquali brands for the agricultural division, and MOSA for the energy industry.